South Brent Folk Day on Saturday 1 July 2017 was a varied and enjoyable day, enhanced by fine weather.
Our grateful thanks go to:
- Our main concert guests: Pete Coe, Flash Jack and Emily Roblyn
- The workshop leaders: Pete Coe, Flash Jack and Sue Astal-Stain
- The Dartmoor Step & Broom dancers: Lisa Sture, Jenny Read and Mark Bazeley (melodion)
- Our Punch & Judy Man: Will Ewart (aka Mr Billy Budkins)
- The 'Crumbs and Cuppa' team for catering.
- The Pack Horse and The Oak
- South Brent Old School Community Centre and the Village Hall
- All those of you who came and made it a lovely day
Thanks to the other hardworking organisers and stewards: Mavis Hewitt, Marilyn Cowan, Gaynor Williams, Colin Campbell, Judith Harper and most especially to our seemingly tireless chair Eileen McKee
John Rawlinson (South Brent Folk)